Vanilla Salted Caramel Cake
Dedicated to finding the perfect balance between sweet and salty, Ovenly has quickly become one of NYC’s most creative bakeries. Founders Erin Patinkin and Agatha Kulaga have created quite the cult following for their unexpected twists on classic pastries—like this Vanilla Cake + Salted Caramel Buttercream. Voted the “Best Cake in New York City” by New York Magazine, this velvety vanilla cake is smothered with salted caramel buttercream and topped with salted caramel.
- Each Vanilla Salted Caramel Cake is 6"
- Each cake serves 10-12 people
Cake: Cake flour, sugar, butter, sour cream (milk, cream, modified food starch, sodium citrate, carrageenan, guar gum, locust bean gum), eggs, vanilla, salt, baking powder
Buttercream: Heavy cream, butter, confectioner’s sugar, sugar, light brown sugar, corn syrup (corn syrup, salt, vanilla extract [vanilla beans, water, ethyl alcohol]), salt
Instructions / Storage
This cake is made-to-order and promptly frozen. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the cake and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate or place in the freezer.
This cake will stay fresh in the fridge for 5-7 days. If you wish to preserve your cake for longer, store it in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Detailed storage instructions are included in the box.
- Items are prepared fresh and shipped directly from the shop
- Cakes ship Monday-Wednesday of each week.
- Orders cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
- Orders shipped to Alaska and Hawaii via 2-day will incur an additional $20 charge or $35 for Overnight Shipping. Sorry guys!
- Have more questions about Shipping? Read our Shipping FAQ page.